Wow I have really fallen behind posting on this blog. What have I been so busy with lately?
-repaired a cracked water jacket
-repaired a loose lag bolt on the engine mount
-installed cockpit table onto the pedestal
-installed the Raymarine A50D chart plotter with new wiring
-replaced the broken float switch for my bilge pump
Oh yeah some how I managed to fit some sailing in there as well. I am happy to say the boat is as good as it will get for this sailing season. There are some things I will look at and wish I had time to really focus on such as checking the alignment of the engine, installing the transducer sender to the hull, adding a second bilge pump, replacing all the cruddy boat wiring, bright work on all my teak hand rails, and sew a new pedestal cover.
I did take many pictures and will be posting them in the new few days so stay tuned.